I The Purchaser/Client Do Agree to:
- To pay all purchases and services on or before the due date as indicated on invoice.
- Great Southern Kitchens P/L shall be at liberty to withdraw account facilities offered to the holder at any time without prejudice to any other right the supplier has being liable for the consequences.
- The customer shall be liable for all costs, charges, commissions, fees, disbursements incurred by Great Southern Kitchens P/L in the recovery of unpaid accounts including charges for any dishonored cheques received, and collection agency fees.
- If Great Southern Kitchens P/L considers it relevant in assessing the application for credit, or recovery of an outstanding amount I/we agree to the supplier disclosing any information contained in the application to a credit reporting agency and obtain a credit report containing personal credit information about me/us, in accordance with sections 18E(8)(c), 18N(1)(b), and 18K(1)(b) of the Privacy Act 1988.
- I/we (and/or any Director, or Partner of same) declare that I/we have never been registered under the Bankruptcy Act or been a Director of a company which has gone into Liquidation or had a receiver/manager appointed.
- I/we acknowledge that title of goods or services provided remain the property of Great Southern Kitchens P/L until payment is received in full.
- I/we declare that “I/we have read and comprehend your Trading Terms & Conditions and further declare that the information provided for your assessment to provide a trading account is true and correct.”